True giving is not an economic exchange; it is a generative act. It does not subtract from what we have; it multiples the effect we can have in the world. – Kent Nerburn
Thank you for making a monthly contribution toward Boston Meditation Center’s goal of $4,000 per month in recurring donations. Your generosity will help us create a solid financial foundation going into 2019.
– In friendship & Dharma, Chris
- $10 a month will help fuel the Boston Meditation Center’s operational costs, as we search for a new brick-and-mortar home;
- $25 a month can contribute to our diversity and inclusion program, as we expand on the trainings for staff and the programs we offer;
- $50 a month can contribute to a monthly monastic support fund, so that Boston Meditation Center may host more Buddhist nuns and monks to offer teachings locally;
- $100 a month will allow us to bring in one guest teacher a month to lead an evening dharma talk and meditation at our Thursday night sit;
- $250 a month can cover the rent for one half-day retreat or workshop with a guest teacher for our broader local community;
- $500 a month will allow us to provide residential retreat scholarships to up to 10 members of the community next year who would otherwise be unable to attend.